Archive for November 7, 2017
Hydrogen dioxide. As the saying goes, “If you drink too much hydrogen dioxide, you will be poisoned and die! Write your signature if you want to ban it!” Of course, the saying is a joke. Hydrogen dioxide is simply water and if you drink it, in normal amounts, you’ll help preserve a long and lasting life.
Your body is composed of 60% water. Drinking water has many health benefits, including:
- Adequate water helps keep things flowing in your gastrointestinal tract and prevents constipation.
- It relieves fatigue by providing rejuvenation to your system.
- It improves mood, as even mild dehydration can lower mood and cognitive functioning.
- Treats headaches and migraines, as most headaches are caused by dehydration.
- Aids weight loss, as a simple glass of water low