Hydrogen dioxide. As the saying goes, “If you drink too much hydrogen dioxide, you will be poisoned and die! Write your signature if you want to ban it!” Of course, the saying is a joke. Hydrogen dioxide is simply water and if you drink it, in normal amounts, you’ll help preserve a long and lasting life.
Your body is composed of 60% water. Drinking water has many health benefits, including:
- Adequate water helps keep things flowing in your gastrointestinal tract and prevents constipation.
- It relieves fatigue by providing rejuvenation to your system.
- It improves mood, as even mild dehydration can lower mood and cognitive functioning.
- Treats headaches and migraines, as most headaches are caused by dehydration.
- Aids weight loss, as a simple glass of water low
Water is a necessity to life. That is a fact. That said, as we have advanced throughout the centuries and generations we have realized that not all water is created equal. In fact, there are water sources out there than can hurt us. Impure water sources have caused major epidemics around the globe. But you know the most common contaminated water source out there? Your house faucet.
Older water pipes in our house still contain lead. Lead is poisonous to us if consumed. So, if we drink in that water we potentially are hurting ourselves. What’s worse, it happens every day. Around 480,000 children develop a learning disability due to exposure to lead. That happens through many reasons such as old lead paint but more often than not it’s due to lead in our water.
The simple solution would be to g