Hydrogen dioxide. As the saying goes, “If you drink too much hydrogen dioxide, you will be poisoned and die! Write your signature if you want to ban it!” Of course, the saying is a joke. Hydrogen dioxide is simply water and if you drink it, in normal amounts, you’ll help preserve a long and lasting life.
Your body is composed of 60% water. Drinking water has many health benefits, including:
- Adequate water helps keep things flowing in your gastrointestinal tract and prevents constipation.
- It relieves fatigue by providing rejuvenation to your system.
- It improves mood, as even mild dehydration can lower mood and cognitive functioning.
- Treats headaches and migraines, as most headaches are caused by dehydration.
- Aids weight loss, as a simple glass of water low
Our planet is unique in its ability to sustain life thanks in no small part to the presence of liquid water. Biologists agree that water is the basis for all carbon-based life; it is no surprise that astronomers in search for extraterrestrial life start by looking at planets with liquid water on its surface. Clean, healthy water is necessary for life to continue flourishing; here are some ways that our bodies rely on water for basic functions.
Water and Our Bodies
Across the nation, Americans use around 346,000 million gallons of fresh water every day for drinking, cooking, bathing, and cleaning among other uses. It is suggested that the average man drinks around 3 liters or 13 cups of water per day and the average woman drinks around 2.2 liters or 9 cups of water