If you want to really know how a hospital works, you simply need to go behind the scenes. From the necessary vaccine refrigerator freezers to pharmacy grade refrigerators, there are a number o f important pieces of equipment that keep doctors effective and patients healthy. Likewise, if you want to know how any family physician’s office or walk in health clinic works, you can look behind the scenes and notice that there are many kinds of combination vaccine refrigerator freezers that are in place.
Americans have long depended on vaccinations, shots, and blood transfusions to stay as healthy as possible. In order for any of these, however, it is necessary to keep everything at a regulated temperature. With the latest developments in scientific freezers and scientific refrigerators, pharmaceutical companies and medical offices are able to achieve these goals.
Vaccines, including yearly flu shots, make our world a safer place. The distribution, regulation, and storage of these medications, however, requires the use of advanced equipment so that all of these medications remain viable and effective. Consider some of these facts and figures about the vaccination industry and the impact that it has on the health and the economy of the nation:
- Emphasizing their importance, vaccines prevent more than 2.5 million unnecessary deaths every single year.
- Unfortunately, even in today’s world where we have many technologies, there are still 24 million children around the world do not have access to the routine vaccinations that they should receive before they turn one year old.
- Refrigerated vaccines should be stored at 40 degrees Fahrenheit, which is equivalent to 5 degrees Celsius, according ccording to the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
- 17.1 million lives have been saved by the measles vaccination since the year 2000, according to The World Health Organizations and the Measles and Rubella Initiative.
- In 2014 estimates indicated that vaccinations would prevent more than 21 million hospitalizations and 732,000 deaths among the children born in the last 20 years, according to the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
- There were 335,700 medical and clinical laboratory technician jobs, also known as medical laboratory scientists, in the U.S. as of 2016, according to the federal Bureau of Labor Statistics.
Behind the scenes of the medical services that we all depend on are important pieces of equipment and supplies, including medically approved refrigerators and freezers.