The age of the temporary agency is upon us with more and more workplaces working to fill open positions with the help of all temp staffing or similar staffing agencies. Anyone looking for a job can certainly benefit from using a staffing agency to help them find a position that is going to work well for you and for your needs. The best IT staffing companies can work to help you find options that are going to work with your schedule and with your needs.
Taking the time to find the best hiring agencies can help you as either an employee or an employer find workplaces that are going to fit your skills, your needs, and what you are able to do, and what you are able to handle. Temporary agencies give the employer the freedom to have employees come and see if they can handle the job and it gives employees a chance to try out a job before they commit to being a full-time employee of that firm or workplace. Jobs are necessary and taking the time to find one that works for you can really make a difference in the overall results that you get.
Indications are that 86% of companies with employee recognition programs show an increase in worker happiness. Many executive staffing agencies offer their services to help you find the best employee for an important opening that you may have, but then those agencies are on their way to working with the next client. A far better business model and offering is to help clients understand the things that need to be in place to make sure that the new hire does nor become, frustrated, disconnected, and willing to entertain the next offer that is presented from a competing company.
Instead of being an employer who is looking for workers, perhaps you are a worker looking for employment. Maybe you are looking for a new career. Or maybe you are interested in finding a temporary position for the summer or the upcoming holidays The decision to work with employment agencies can help you find both the job and hiring solutions that you are looking for. It can sometimes be difficult to match employment opportunities with the right employees. Employment agencies, however, can bridge the gap between an employment opportunity and the best hire.
Consider some of these facts and figures about recruiting agencies and staffing agencies and the purposes that they serve to help the job market function:
- Nearly 93% of recruiters look at a candidate?s social media profile, so it is important to watch what you put online.
- Estimates indicate that $11 billion is lost every year because of employee turnover.
- Ethnically-diverse companies are 35% more likely to outperform their peers.
- Despite the fact that many companies spend a lot of time and resources on filling hob openings, they are not always as concerned about keeping the hires that they find. Employment agencies, however, can help companies work on this aspect as well. For instance, new hires that undergo a structured on-boarding program are 58% more likely to be with the company after three years later. Successful hire. Successful retention.
- A worker in search of a job may have more success going through an employment or temp agency. These companies are up to date on the latest openings and to be successful they seek to find the best employer to employee matches.
- Just by paying attention to who you are hiring, you can create a company that is more likely to be successful. For instance, McKinsey’s research indicates that gender-diverse companies are 15% more likely to outperform their peers.
- Over 55% of organizations indicate that employee retention is a problem.
- By selecting the right hires and making sure that they are properly trained and prepared through thorough orientation problems, a company can save a substantial amount of company. Studies show that the costs of employee turnover can range anywhere from 30% to 150% of the employee’s salary.