Steerable trenchless drilling materials are part of many construction pints around the country. From burying underground cables to pushing plumbing lines underneath the sidewalk, steerable trenchless pipe drilling is essential. With the use of the latest directional drilling equipment many projects are completed without having to tear up sidewalks, driveways, and streets. Finding the right underground boring contractors, in fact, can help you make sure that your project is completed on time and within budget.
In both the commercial and residential market there is a need for directional boring contractors. In fact, a major part of any construction bid of any size relies on the amount of money needed to make sure that cables are laid and underground piping is in place. And while much of this work in the past would have required digging large holes and moving lots of dirt, the steerable trenchless drilling industry has changed all of that.
Consider some of these facts and figures about the directional boring industry and the impact that it has on the nation’s economy:
- How do I know when to call an employment lawyer?
- Directional drilling produces twice the amount of gas or oil being extracted when it is compared to traditional drilling methods.
- Telecommunications installation, driven by the fiber-to-the-premises wave, increased its horizontal directional drilling (HDD) market to 24.4% in 2017, according to the 2017 Horizontal Directional Drilling Survey.
- High density polyethylene (HDPE) pipe is the most common type utilized in the directional drilling market. In fact, HDPE is used in approximately 49.7% of all projects, according to the 2017 Horizontal Directional Drilling Survey.
- A total of more than 2.5 million miles of pipelines to transport fuel products from source to market in the U.S.
- The global horizontal directional drilling market is expected to earn as much as $14.95 billion by the year 2022.
Construction projects, both large and small, depend on many kinds of equipment. With the use of trenchless drilling systems, however, some of the work that would have been very time consuming in the past is now easily accomplished. Electrical and plumbing contractors as well as road boring contractors all rely on the latest technologies that are available from the trenchless drilling and boring industries.